Wildlife...

Okay, so not really.  But practically.  Milli is a rare breed of cat who upon the presentation of a camera (phone, point-and-shoot, or DSLR) will take it upon herself to automatically look away or run out of the room.  She's quick, smart enough to play catch, and loves to be with me every moment of the editing process (either on my desk or the back of my chair).  I joke that's she's a photog-cat. Now that I think about it, I don't like being in front of the camera either... so maybe it makes sense.

I recently snapped this shot of her in rare form.  Every time I look at it I see the "will you point that thing somewhere else please" look that I have grown to love.  I guess if nothing else, she's part of my wild life.


0 comments:

Just a thought...

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers