Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Or, in my case, benches and doorknobs.  I learn a lot about myself when I am behind the lens.  Since I was young I've always had a fascination with the way things were arranged right down to the smallest of details. Well, you know what they say, it's all in the details.  It wasn't until I started shooting pictures that I found trends developing in my photos. Like putting together a wardrobe or furnishing a house, the images you choose to collect start to reflect your life, your character, your thoughts.  It wasn't until I began to rework my catalog of images that I noticed the frequency with which my lens falls on benches and doorknobs.  Benches and doorknobs.  Benches or doorknobs?  I think this past year was more about the doorknobs.





















0 comments:

Just a thought...

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers